Sunday, May 3, 2009

Alpha dog

In the space of ten minutes this guy went from not on my Hot List to the top five. Wanna know why? Dollhouse.

Now, I've seen Alan Tudyk (that's his name) in Firefly and Serenity without feeling a flutter but something about his character on Friday night's show was H-O-T: hot. I must really have a thing for bad boys!

If you aren't watching Dollhouse, please do. It's not too late to catch up on Hulu or FOX.com. Well, it's almost too late because the season finale is next week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that FOX won't break my heart again by canceling another fantastic show just as it's really starting to get its legs under it. I seem to have a bad habit of falling for canceled or nearly-canceled series!

1 comment:

km said...

ALAN TUDYK WAS TOTALLY HOT! ANd I agree, I'd never found him to be hot before. And DAMN YOU TO HELL for cancelling this show, Fox! you suck!